Capel Garmon is a village near Betws-y-Coed. It is situated high above the Conwy valley, in the community of Bro Garmon, and commands views over Snowdonia. The village is known for the neolithic burial chamber nearby.
The parish church at Capel Garmon was originally a chapel of ease to the parish of Llanrwst, serving the areas of Garth Garmon and Tybrith Uchaf. Capel Garmon became a separate parish in 1927. The current chapel, the latest in a series of churches at the site, was consecrated in 1862 but is now closed.
The Capel Garmon Burial Chamber is a neolithic burial chamber of the 3rd millennium BC. It is located in a farmer's field near Betws y Coed high above the Conwy Valley and there are wonderful views of Snowdonia.