back to the Conwy Wales home page

around Conwy County:

Conwy castle from Deganwy beach

Trefriw Wells Spa, Trefriw

It is believed that Trefriw Wells Spa was first discovered by Romans from the XX Roman legion stationed at Canovium, 3 miles north of Trefriw. In about 1874 a Victorian bath and pump house was built and for the first time the water was sold to the public.

  • Main Details
  • Pricing and other facilities
  • Contact Information

 



Pricing:

Availability:

Parking:

Accessibility:

Public transport:

Contact:

Business address:
Trefriw Wells Spa

Trefriw

Website:

Sorry, the contact form is not operational for this listing, as no email address has been entered by the business operator.

A value is required.Invalid format.
A value is required.The values don't match.